October 10-15, 2006
Hotel dos Templários
Abstract submission Guidelines
Reports of new work in any of the topics related to molecular magnetism are invited for either oral or poster presentation at the Conference. Especially encouraged are the contributions from authors outside MAGMANet whishing to join the network.
A maximum of one contribution may be submitted for each registered author. Authors are requested to indicate their preference for oral or poster presentation. Submissions not accepted for oral presentation will be considered for acceptance as posters.
The instructions for abstract submission are identical for oral and poster papers. In order to be considered for oral presentation a single page abstract must be submitted to arrive by 16th June 2006 using the downloadable Abstract Submission Form and following the instructions given below.
To submit your abstract you must first register in the Participants Area, you will then receive a password that you must use there to upload your abstract, using the menu option Abstract Submission.
Abstracts will be reviewed and authors will be informed of provisional acceptance or rejection of the contribution, as oral or poster presentation by 30th June 2006. Abstracts submitted after 16th June 2006 will be considered only as poster presentations. Acceptance of the contribution will be confirmed provided that the Congress Registration Fee is paid for the authors. Lower rate of early registration payment applies until 8th July. Abstracts received after 30th July will be considered as late abstracts with acceptance subject to confirmation of available logistic.
Guidelines for submitting an abstract for oral or poster presentation
You are asked to follow these guidelines when submitting a abstract for oral or poster presentation using the template provided:
- The abstract should be 1 page long (maximum) in the A4 standard format, portrait layout , top margin is 3cm, left right and bottom margins are 2.5cm.
- Please use Times New Roman or Times Roman font. The title should be 14 points, bold, centered and two lines maximum. Leave a 12 points blank line after the title.
- The authors are 12 points, bold, with presenting author underlined and centered. Leave a 12 points blank line separating the authors from the affiliations.
- Affiliations are 11 point, italic and centered .A full postal address (including, if available, the e-mail) should be given at least for the presenting author.
- Leave a 12 points blank line separating the main text written in 12 points one-column format. Single spacing is used throughout the abstract.
- The text should describe in a clear and concise way the work to be presented. The use of figures, tables and schemes is encouraged to help the understanding of the work. References are indicated in the text by Arabic numbers between square brackets  and should be listed at the end of the text using standard Science Citation Index format. Captions and references, if necessary, are written in 10 points.
- Please indicate whether you are submitting an oral or a poster presentation